We have had an AMAZING 2012 as a team. We met all of the goals set:
PFT GOALS for LAST year:
ACHIEVED 1. Have everyone work on their circles (minimum of 500 each)
EXCEEDED 2000+ 2. Improve upon our team Twitter account (1000 followers)
ACHIEVED 3. Use Flickr team account more
ACHIEVED 4. Master Google Buzz and Pinterest
ACHIEVED 5. Have our team blog up and running
ACHIEVED 6. Enter more contests, apply for Etsy grants, advertise and more!
I am SURE we did this! 7. Well over 3000 sales for the team!
So let's get 2013 off to the same success. Here are a list of goals the team leaders have for our team!
1. We would love to have everyone work on their circles, 750 each!
2. Team Twitter Followers at least 5000
3. Pinterest Followers at least 2000
4. To have minimum of 2 blog posts per week, with MANY drafts ready to post each week PLEASE
5. Blog Followers at least 500
6. Apply for an Etsy Grant and start more advertising
7. We want at least 150 members on the team all active and strong
8. Strive for Quarterly PFT Events
9. Start new activities through sites such as Wanelo or G+
10. We want Team Treasuries on a weekly basis that hit the 1st page of the treasuries
11. FP Treasury features for our team!
I think all of these goals can be achieved easily for our team. Each year we will grow stronger and have more and more success as a team and with our shops.
Here is to an amazing 2013! We are thankful to all of our active members, and hope that everyone will jump in to help us achieve these goals.
Your Team Leadership.
Onward and Upward!